Room #3 – Chapel
This room is the original chapel of the Sacred Heart Convent built in 1914. The displays pay tribute to the Priests and the Sisters of the Cross who served in our parish. The album for the Convent Centennial with all the Sisters of the Cross can be viewed in this room. There are three different church denominations depicted.