Temporary Full-Time >>>
Applications Accepted from All Youth Ages 15 to 30 years old
TENTATIVE Summer Work Term – May 10th to August 30th, 2021 (16wks)
Wages $14.00/hr. – 40hr/wk. (including some weekends)
A Strong Interest in History, Indigenous History, Heritage & Cultures (an asset)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for opening and closing the Museum and maintaining the Museum giftshop.
– Welcoming tourists and instructing them on using our bilingual self-guided tour pamphlets. – Following COVID government sanitization standards – Learn and share information of the diverse multi-cultural history of our community.
– Collecting admissions, operating and daily balancing of cash register, weekly bank deposits.
– Preserving archival documents for easy handling and viewing.
– Preparing a wall board and slideshow of Willow Bunch history of the past 150 years
– Assisting in our ongoing documentation of all our artifacts, both recording and digitizing. – Assisting Supervisor with any duties required. – Organizing displays, taking digital inventory, researching and making information boards for new displays for “New Beaupre Display Stands”. – Assisting with fundraisers; Canada Day, etc.
– General maintenance of the museum.
– Performing all other duties on a day-to-day basis as required.