The Willow Bunch Museum & Heritage Society is a non-profit organization governed by a Board of Directors. It was established in 1972 by a group of local students through a government summer employment program.
The Willow Bunch Museum was originally in the old Union Hospital that had served the community from 1946 to 1969 when it was closed due to government cutbacks. Today the Museum is housed in the convent originally built for the Sisters of the Cross in 1914.
The Museum occupies two full floors with history and artifacts donated by local and former residents. It is constantly evolving, improving and expanding the existing displays and adding new artifacts and displays that depict the history of the community.
To learn more about the history of the Convent and/or about Willow Bunch’s diverse cultural history visit our “Willow Bunch History” information
- ADMISSION RATES
- (18+) Adults ………. $8.50
- (65+) Seniors …….. $5.25
- (11-17) Students …. $5.25
- (6-10) Youth ……….. $2.00
- Preschoolers ………. Free
SEASONAL: May 15 – September 15 Open 7 days a week (including Stat Holidays) HOURS – 9:00am – 5:00pm